Supporting data for "HRHD-HK: A Benchmark Dataset of High-Rise and High-Density Urban Scenes for 3D Semantic Segmentation of Photogrammetric Point Clouds"
HRHD-HK: A Benchmark Dataset of High-Rise and High-Density Urban Scenes for 3D Semantic Segmentation of Photogrammetric Point Clouds
This is the official repository of the HRHD-HK dataset. For technical details, please refer to:
Li, M., Wu, Y., Yeh, A. G. O., & Xue, F. (2023). HRHD-HK: A benchmark dataset of high-rise and high-density urban scenes for 3D semantic segmentation of photogrammetric point clouds [Preprint]. arXiv:2307.07976. doi: 10.48550/arXiv.2307.07976
Overview of HRHD-HK
This paper presents a benchmark dataset of high-rise hig-density urban point clouds, namely High-Rise, High-Density urban scenes of Hong Kong (HRHD-HK) for 3D semantic segmentation.
- The semantic labels of HRHD-HK include 1) building, 2) vegetation, 3) road, 4) waterbody, 5) facility, 6) terrain, and 7) vehicle.
- Point clouds of HRHD-HK were collected in HK with two features, i.e., color and coordinates in the HK 1980 Grid system (EPSG:2326).
- HRHD-HK arranged in 150 tiles, contains approximately 273 million points, covering 9.375 km2.
- Each tile of point clouds was saved in the "ply" format with seven channels, i.e., x, y, z, red, green, blue, and label.
- HRHD-HK aims to supplement the existing benchmark datasets with Asian HRHD urban scenes as well as subtropical natural landscapes, such as sea, vegetation, and mountains.
Please cite our paper, if you find our work useful for your research.