Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Based Models of Congenital Diseases
Reason: Some of the raw data are unpublished data. They need to be kept confidential before publications.
Supporting data for "Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Based Models of Congenital Diseases: Hirschsprung Disease and Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome"
datasetposted on 2021-09-15, 06:54 authored by Nga Chu LuiNga Chu Lui
Supporting data for the thesis "Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Based Models of Congenital Diseases: Hirschsprung Disease and Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome".
Includes raw flow cytometry data in .fsc format, raw luciferase data in .xls file, raw Western blot data & EMSA data in .tiff format, raw real-time qPCR in .xls format and raw ddPCR data file, phase-contrast image of hBOs in TIFF/JPEG format, immunofluorescence (IF) images in TIFF/JPEG format.
ImageJ(Fiji) were used for image analyses. Microsoft Excel and Graphpad Prism 9 were used for statistical analyses. Prism files (.pzfx) summarizing all the quantification data were included in each folder.
Published articles of the thesis:
1. Review article about stem cell-based cell model in Chapter 1 - DOI: 10.1055/s-0038-1646925
2. scRNA-seq analyses of hiPSC-derived ENS models & E13.5 mouse ENCCs and HCO data in Chapter 3 - DOI: 10.1053/j.gastro.2019.08.019
3. Whole-genome sequence data of S-HSCR patients in Chapter 4 & 5 - DOI: 10.1053/j.gastro.2018.09.012
4. Study of HSCR-associated non-coding variants in Chapter 4 & 5 - DOI: 10.1101/gr.264473.120
Read the peer-reviewed publication
- Cell development, proliferation and death
- Epigenetics (incl. genome methylation and epigenomics)
- Genetics not elsewhere classified
- Neurosciences not elsewhere classified
- Plant cell and molecular biology
- Animal cell and molecular biology
- Bioinformatics and computational biology not elsewhere classified
- Biochemistry and cell biology not elsewhere classified
- Evolution of developmental systems