File(s) under embargo
until file(s) become available
Supporting data for “Liquid-infused Surface in Digital Microfluidics and Its Application in Genetic Engineering”
The data including:
1. optical images of droplets (contact angle, surface tension, electrowetting, liquid-dielectrophoresis, stability, etc.), biomolecular residues, hydrophilic-hydrophobic patterns, fluorescence, DNA electrophoresis results, etc.
2. SEM images of porous PTFE film.
3. data of FTIR, UV-VIS, XPS, contact angle, PCR fluorescence curve in xlsx format, and PCR temperature curve in txt format.
4. layout design in tdb format.
5. pictures of thermal map.
5. videos of droplet manipulation on liquid-infused surface and on digital microfluidics chips.