File(s) under embargo
until file(s) become available
Supporting data for “Mapping and Design of SARS-CoV-2 and HIV-1 Spike Epitopes for Inducing Neutralizing Antibodies”.
datasetposted on 15.09.2021, 06:45 authored by Shuang LiShuang Li
These data were supporting for the “Mapping and Design of SARS-CoV-2 and HIV-1 Spike Epitopes for Inducing Neutralizing Antibodies”.
These data include:
(1) the neutralizing and binding antibodies of sera of immunized mice and rabbitsmice and rabbits
(2) the Protein gel data to characterize the Env trimers
(3) The sequencing data of epitope mapping
(4) The facs data of yeast sorting and single B cell sorting
(5) The IF data for MVTT verification
(6) The DNA gel data to characterize the length of PCR products
(7)FPLC data to characterize the stability of protein polymers.