File(s) under embargo
Reason: Unpublished data.
until file(s) become available
Supporting data for "Role of early-life gut microbiota maturation in the development of childhood allergy and obesity"
This thesis consists of the following chapters,
- Chapter 1 General Introduction
- Chapter 2 Developmental trajectories of gut microbiota in infancy
- Chapter 3 Delayed gut microbiota development and childhood allergy
- Chapter 4 Early gut microbiota maturation mediates the effect of maternal smoking during pregnancy on childhood overweight
- Chapter 5 Construction and applications of human early-life gut bacteriome and virome databases
- Chapter 6 Summary and Perspective
Chapters 2-4 were based on the Canadian Healthy Infant Longitudinal Development (CHILD) birth cohort (https://childstudy.ca/), where access to individual-level participant data is controlled.
This dataset only contains supporting data for Chapter 5, which was aggregated from public databases or papers freely, or was generated by the authors of this study.