File(s) under permanent embargo
Supporting data for "The role and mechanisms of interleukin-9 in facilitating anticancer effect of immune checkpoint blockade in lung cancer animal model".
This dataset includes the data used in thesis entitled "The role and mechanisms of interleukin-9 in facilitating anticancer effect of immune checkpoint blockade in lung cancer animal model".
Laboratory research data includes:
1) Western blot: Images will be scanned and saved as .jpg or .tif files. Measurements and quantification of images can be recorded into excel spreadsheets.
2) MTT: MTT datasets are exported as .xlsx excel files, showing the OD values at 570nm and the test date.
3) Tumor volume will be recorded every other day as three diameters in a .xlsl file, documenting the treatment time and groups.
4) Flow cytometry: Raw flow cytometry files saved from Cotyflex will be in the format of .fcs. Fowjo is used to analyze the .fcs files. Final datasets will be saved as a .wsp file and images will be around 500MB.
5) RT-qPCR: Real-time exponential graphs and data generated by the StepOne program will be exported as .csv excel files and .eds raw data files. Files generated throughout the entire course will be approximately 1-1.5 GB.
6) Statistical analysis software includes GraphPad Prism and ImageJ, files will be saved in their respective intrinsic/proprietary formats.