Supporting data for "Zika virus infection downregulates MHC class I presentation"
datasetposted on 04.09.2020 by Julian Ho
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
This data set includes data sets and brief protocols of experiments performed by me. The data include
1. FACS results from ZIKV-infected HMC3 of MHC and functional markers' expressions (also including plaque assay results)
2. FACS results from ZIKV-infected U251 of MHC-I (also including plaque assay results)
3. Cytokine and growth factor bead-based multiplex results of ZIKV-infected HMC3
4. FACS results of intracellular staining of MHC-I of ZIKV-infected HMC3 and effect of MG132 proteosomal inhibition
5. FACS results from ZIKV-infected A549 and A549 RIG-I KO cells of MHC-I (also including plaque assay results)